Successful companies expect more than “just” convincing products from their partners. They also expect process expertise and comprehensive consulting services that are aligned with their individual requirements.
We adapt our components for you if the standard solution does not yield a satisfactory result. Based on our decades of experience and in-depth expertise in the development and manufacture of zero point clamping systems, we can come up with a customised solution for your specific application quickly and efficiently.
- Wide range of solutions thanks to adaptations for individual customer requirements
- Perfectly adapted to your specific application
- Solutions for applications from a batch size of 1
- Fast and efficient thanks to development expertise since 1977
- Comprehensive specialist knowledge in the ROEMHELD Group
Increasing complexity and rapidly changing conditions, markets and customer needs demand customised solutions for unique challenges. Besides an outstanding product, it is also increasingly important to offer process expertise and comprehensive consulting services.
We are speeding up processes to be even closer to our customers. Local contacts and a global team guarantee durable solutions that meet the high technical and economic expectations of our customers.
- A holistic approach to processes and analyses ensures smooth and cost-optimised production
- Development of customised complete solutions or solutions for optimising sub-processes
- Development and implementation expertise that has been built up over decades
- Flexible yet efficient production structures
An ergonomic, height-adjustable set-up station enables high-precision set-up of turbine parts in the aviation industry. A hydrostatically mounted rotary table with a STARK zero point clamping system guarantees minimal deviations between set-up station and processing machine.
The STARK robot gripper with a dedicated media supply and zero point clamping system enables automated pallet changing, even on machines without a dedicated media supply. The media required for the release and clamping processes, for example hydraulics, compressed air and electrics, are transferred via the STARK robot gripper with integrated multiple coupling. This also makes the innovation perfect for retrofitting.