The STARK.easyclick is a mechanical fast closing clamp that clicks and holds instantly without energy input. For release, it only needs an air connection with 4 - 8 bar pressure.
Special features of the STARK.easyclick product family:
- Click: Clamping process by pushing in
- Compact: Diameter 85 mm and only 19 mm high
- Powerful: 5 kN clamping force - 10 kN retention force
- Economical: released at 4 bar
- Fast: Release time 0.1 sec
Detailed information on the STARK.easyclick product family can be found in the catalogue download:
- Click & hold
- Flat design
Diameter 85 mm and only 19 mm high
- Highest forces on the market
In this size, the STARK.easyclick achieves the highest forces on the market
5 kN clamping force - 10 kN retention force
- Autonomous solution
The volume of a manual air pump (e.g. hand pump) is sufficient to release the system
- Easy to install
Installation takes place without complex machining processes
The STARK.easyclick is a mechanical fast closing clamp that clicks and holds instantly without energy input. For release, it only needs an air connection with 4 - 8 bar pressure (the volume of a hand pump is sufficient).
STARK.easyclick is used in non-cutting and cutting machining.
The mechanical click-in makes the STARK.easyclick particularly suitable for use as a robot gripper in automation technology.
The fast clamping time (click) allows use as a construction element in production lines. The particularly compact design allows narrow pitches; short retractable nipples with a length of 15 mm ensure short lifting distances.
Integrated query options and oil-free operation extend the range of applications. The STARK.easyclick is also available with a seat check and blow-out.
- The system is depressurised in the home position.
- The pallet is clicked in directly when feeding.
- In principle, it is also possible to retract the pressurised element with the retractable nipple. By switching off the pressure, the system is clamped with spring force.
- The system is pressurised (4 - 8 bar); the pallet can be removed.
- Workpiece/nipple pallet
- Retractable nipple
- STARK.easyclick housing
- Clamping bolt
- Pneumatic connection
- Tension spring
- Blow-out (Tornado)
STARK.easyclick Tornado is a fast closing clamp with an additional central bore in the housing. This bore is connected to the release line and is used for blow-out and seat check. A maximum of 4 STARK.easyclick Tornados may be connected in one clamping circuit. See also Operating Manual WM-020-337
- Zero point clamping system with 6 STARK.easyclick elements (S7000-019)
- Vice HILMA MC100
- Easy handling
- Very low installation height
System options & features
- Optimal cleaning option
- Cleanliness due to completely covered machine table
- Integrated tool measuring system
- Easiest connection of several hydraulic & pneumatic lines
- No mix-ups & fast
- Various safety features can be applied – e.g. no uncoupling under pressure, machine release, etc.
- System can be easily automated
- Zero point clamping system with blow-out, equipment check and clamp control
- Simple coupling – one hand grip is enough
- The machine is only released when the coupling unit is in the parking position