- clamping against the fixed jaw
- HILMA.DS: mechanically operated
- HILMA.DS H: hydraulically operated
- jaw widths 100 and 125 mm
The double clamping systems of the series HILMA.DS excel by a high level of process safety. The patented guide and sealing system of the clamping systems guarantees a long service life with minimum maintenance. The 3rd hand function facilitates the insertion of workpieces in a row.
For medium-sized and large series: Double clamping system HILMA.DS hydraulically operated for efficient machining of workpieces, preferably with short cycle times. Can also be used arranged in a row for clamping of workpieces which require several clamping points. Compact and user-friendly for 2 optionally 4 workpieces (HILMA.DS 125).
- high clamping forces up to 40 kN mechanical and hydraulic
- constant overall length and large clamping ranges, 1, 2 or 4 workpieces
- optimum sealing against swarf and coolants
- fixing and mounting possibilities for customer-specific clamping jaws
- mounting possible directly through the base
- clamping of differently-sized large workpieces
- high zero-point accuracy by central jaw free of load
- Control for both clamping positions from one side
The mechanical double clamping system HILMA.DS used in pairs of two clamping systems HILMA.DS 125. The machine run time is doubled, since four workpieces can be machined at the same time. Thanks to the patented guiding principle, also workpieces with different dimensions can be clamped on the clamping system HILMA.DS 125. A maximum of four workpieces can be clamped at the same time, when using floating central jaws. Depending on the requirements, the mechanical double clamping system HILMA.DS is available with overall length of 430 millimetres and 510 millimetres. Two jaw widths 100 and 125 mm are available.
Arrangement of four mechanical double clamping systems HILMA.DS 125; their vise base is directly fixed onto the machine table. In one set-up, eight different workpieces can be fixed. The figure shows the simultaneous machining in the first and second set-up. Thanks to the patented guiding principle, also workpieces with different dimensions can be clamped on the clamping system HILMA.DS 125.