- concentric clamping
- hydraulically operated, double acting
- jaw widths 100, 125, 160 mm
Concentric vises position and clamp workpieces under the influence of the outer contours exactly in a given symmetry axis. They can be used on machining centres, machines tools and machines for end machining as well as within special clamping fixtures.
Hydraulic clamping and unclamping is made by an external pressure transducer with a double-acting circuit. The synchronisation control adjusted free of play guarantees a high centring precision.
- high repetitive clamping repeatability ± 0.02 mm
- constant lengths and large clamping ranges
- mounting position: any
- fixing and mounting possibilities for customer-specific clamping jaws
- protection against coolants and swarf by integrated wipers in the clamping slide
- large slide stroke
- opening stroke limitation by adjusting screw
- suitable for the connection to the central lubrication with bed way oil VG 68 (please ask for information)
Two concentric vises "HILMA.Z 160 H" in automatic mode of machine for machining of ends. The next workpiece is ready (top right in the figure), it will be fed by the gripper (above the workpiece being machined), after the previous workpiece was placed to the left. Optimised clamping jaws allow the machining of different components without jaw change.
The fully automated plant is in unattended operation.
Three hydraulically-operated concentric vises "HILMA.Z 100 H" on a machine for machining of ends. The fully automated plant is in unattended operation. Workpiece-specific jaws clamp different diameters to the always same centre.